PREELINE CONTENT OPERATIONS INTERN
PreeLine is a digital marketplace where brands connect with engaged users to test forward products and gain predictive insight. We give members the chance to socialize images of future season’s merchandise from over 50 brands. Run by a fashion industry leader, this position will offer a great amount of exposure to the c-suite at many major brands in the fashion industry.
We are looking for a content operations intern to generate the copy/verbiage that will be presented on our site. In this position you will be given a great amount of ownership and responsibility and will be held accountable for generating major measurable progress. You will need to be self-driven and willing to take ownership of your responsibilities.
- Management of copy associated with brands/items/collections uploaded to the website
- Management of image upload for new brands/items/collections
- Social media content creation and contribution of weekly post proposals during weekly social meetings
- Creation of an on campus brand ambassador program that we will run a test trial of on the Columbia campus
- Interest in the fashion industry
- Currently completing a BA degree
- Located at New York
- Skilled at Photoshop
- Proficient in Excel
- Interest in blogging; either running your own fashion blog or actively following others
To apply to this position email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and the answer to this question; why you?